Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Term 3 Reflections - Andy Vo

This Term I learnt about the different types of angles. The one with the big angle is called the obtuse and the small one is called acute.

My favourite moment is when the whole class got their laptops and doing science. I have also enjoyed becoming more confident to try new things.

I have improved by doing the angles and directions. I have also improved my teaching skills by helping others and being a great leader in Maths.

This term I learnt how to do my angles and use a protractor. I worked very hard on this task.

My goal for next term is to learn more of my angles and add the fraction and I will achieve this by never give up and go to Kumon.

I’m looking forward to having a nice time at camping, it is the first camp I have ever been to.

Andy Vo

No comments:

Post a Comment